Skip to main content


Official Visit Q&A

7.I'm an NTU faculty member/employee/student. Where do I apply for a parking permit for my car/motorcycle/bicycle, and where can I pick up the permit when it's ready?
  • 發布單位:Secretariat Affairs Division

Contact the General Services Division. Refer to the floor plans on the "OFFICIAL VISIT" web page for the exact locations.