Skip to main content


Official Visit Q&A

6.I'd like to apply for a permit for on-campus photography (e.g., for magazine/media reports). Which department should I contact?
  • 發布單位:Secretariat Affairs Division

Please apply to the General Services Division of the Office of General Affairs. Refer to the floor plans on the "OFFICIAL VISIT" web page for the exact locations.