Skip to main content


Official Visit Q&A

8. I am a vendor. Where do I go to receive tender documents, participate in opening of tenders, or access procurement information in general?
  • 發布單位:Secretariat Affairs Division

Contact the Procurement Division.Refer to the floor plans on the "OFFICIAL VISIT" web page for the exact locations.

If your business concerns construction or maintenance, contact the Construction and Maintenance Division directly. Refer to the Office of General Affairs website for additional information.