Skip to main content


Official Visit Q&A

15. I'd like to request the use of a campus facility as a venue for tests, examinations or other activities.
  • 發布單位:Secretariat Affairs Division

If you require a classroom, contact the Curriculum Division of the Office of Academic Affairs.
For outdoor venues, contact the General Services Division.
For conference rooms located at various departments and institutes, contact the respective department/institute. Refer to the list of NTU academic units for contact information.
For sports center or gymnasiums, contact the Department of Athletics.