Skip to main content


Official Visit Q&A

2. I'd like to apply for scholarships, student loans, sick/personal leave, student insurance, or file a lost & found report. Where should I go?
  • 發布單位:Secretariat Affairs Division

Contact the Student Assistance Division. Refer to the floor plans on the "OFFICIAL VISIT" web page for the exact locations.